2. Go to Your Project > Project settings.
3. In Cloud Messaging tab find Server Key and Sender ID:
4. In Service accounts tab, press Generate new private key:
5. In the window opened, press Generate key. The JSON file will be downloaded.
6. Enable API Permission on Google Cloud Platform:
Select your project.
7. Go to Pushwoosh Control Panel > Your Application > Configure and open the Android platform settings:
Copy the Application Code from the Configuration section, you will need it later in the Step 7 of Android SDK integration.
8. Select the framework and upload the JSON private key downloaded from your Firebase project settings.
9. Insert Server Key and Sender ID from your Firebase project settings and press Apply.
10. Go back to the Step 7 of integration guide and proceed with the final steps of integration.