All the stats for each point of the journey and the journey as a whole is presented in the Customer Journey dashboard. Keep track of your journey's effectiveness and improve your campaigns based on accurate analytics!
We track the audience that passes through the journey, and it's displayed on the canvas. A counter on an arrow after each journey element represents the overall number of customers who have completed this step.
On the side panel, the overall journey stats is presented in the key numerical indicators:
- Total entries – shows how many times users entered the journey (including non-unique users).
- Users engaged – the number of unique users who entered the journey.
- Inside the journey – the number of users who are traveling the journey at the time (i.e. have not reached the Exit point yet).
- Achieved goals – shows how many unique users performed any of the Conversion Goals set for the journey.
- Average CTR – average CTR for all messages sent within the journey.
- User drop-offs – the number of users who were removed from the journey due to some issues (for example, users being unregistered from the app and thus unreachable or those who did not comply with the Time Delay conditions based on user tags or behavior).
The detailed statistics, available by click on Show details, display the Conversion Goals and Communications stats for each goal and message included in the journey.
For each communication point, be it Push or Email, detailed stats are available. Take a glance at the key metrics by hovering over the messaging element:
- Sent – the total number of messages sent to users at this step
- Opened / Clicked – the number of messages opened by users
- Conversion – the ratio of the users who opened the message to the number of message recipients
- Goals reached – the number of users reached the Conversion Goal at this point
- Drop-offs – the number of messages that couldn't be sent for some reason (for example, if a user push token had expired)
To get the detailed message stats, double click the message element and press Full Statistics in the editing window opened – you'll be redirected to your Pushwoosh Control Panel showing that message's performance details.
Obtains stats for a specific journey by its ID. You can find the journey ID in the URL of the journey canvas page (see the picture below).
Authorize by API access token and send an empty request to the endpoint.
curl --location --request GET 'https://journey.pushwoosh.com/api/journey/<journey_id>/statistics/external' \
--header 'Authorization: Api <YOUR API TOKEN>'
"title": "Journey Title",
"pointTitle": "First Point Title",