Android Firebase configuration
Follow the steps below to set up an Android platform in Pushwoosh Control Panel
Watch this video where our dedicated Customer Success team will guide you through the onboarding process at Pushwoosh, from setting up projects to sending your first communications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUxcg73kAwQ
2. Go to Your Project > Project settings.
3. In Cloud Messaging tab find Server Key and Sender ID:
4. In Service accounts tab, press Generate new private key:
5. In the window opened, press Generate key. The JSON file will be downloaded.
6. Enable API Permission on Google Cloud Platform:
Make sure that you enabled FCM send API that provides a cross-platform messaging solution to reliably deliver messages at no cost.
7. Go to your Pushwoosh project. Open the Configure Platforms section and click Configure in the Android row:
8. Select the framework and upload the JSON private key downloaded from your Firebase project settings.
9. Insert Sender ID from your Firebase project settings and press Apply.
The Server Key field is optional. If you are using a new project (Firebase Cloud Messaging API (V1) and later), you do not need to specify the server key.