1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Profile Details.
2. Enter the email for two-factor authentication into the corresponding field and click Send Code. This is an extra layer of security to protect your account.
3. Enter the confirmation code and click Enable.
4. Your account is secure now!
How do I enable two-factor authentication for sub-accounts?
1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Users and Groups.
2. Select the user(s) you want to protect and toggle the two-factor authentication on.
1. You will receive a confirmation code in your email every time you log in to the sub-account.
2. Enter the confirmation code into the corresponding field and click Login.