Secure your account with two-factor authentication for sub-users
Private Offering feature.
There is no such thing as too much security.
You can safeguard your own account with two-factor authentication or/and enable it for your sub-users.
If you are an account owner - start right here, if you are an invited user - please leap over here.
Enabling two-factor authentication
1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Profile Details.
2. Enter the email for two-factor authentication into the corresponding field and click Send Code. This is an extra layer of security to protect your account.
3. Enter the confirmation code and click Enable.
4. Your account is secure now!
You can change the confirmation email by clicking x button next to your confirmed email address.
How do I enable two-factor authentication for sub-accounts?
Two-factor authentication is applicable for those sub-users, who have already accepted your invitation and are displayed in the Users section of your account (My Account >>> Users and Groups >>> Users section)
1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Users and Groups.
2. Select the user(s) you want to protect and toggle the two-factor authentication on.
Invited User's Manual
The account owner enabled two-factor authentication to protect your sub-account.
1. You will receive a confirmation code in your email every time you log in to the sub-account.
2. Enter the confirmation code into the corresponding field and click Login.