Pushwoosh SDK Samples for iOS
With Pushwoosh ready-made samples for iOS, you can try out the Pushwoosh functionality with no need to integrate Pushwoosh SDK into your project or take a look at how Pushwoosh iOS SDK is implemented in our sample projects.
To start with a sample project:
- 1.Clone and open the quickstart projects directory.
- 2.Choose a project you'd like to explore:
Each project contains Objective-C and Swift.
3. Open project and go to the "Signing & Capabilities" tab.
4. Enter your own Bundle Identifier and Provisioning Profile.
5. Go to Info.plist and enter your Pushwoosh APP ID.
6. Run the sample project.
To start exploring Pushwoosh with a sample project, you'll need to configure iOS project in Pushwoosh Control Panel. Refer to the guides for details: