Test your integration
Watch this video where our dedicated Customer Success team will guide you through the onboarding process at Pushwoosh, from setting up projects to sending your first communications.
Once everything's set up, check whether it works as supposed to. There are several ways to test sending messages to your app or website subscribers:
Test Devices are intended to preview how push notifications look on a device before sending them to the app users. To test out your push notifications, register your device (with your app installed) as a Test Device, and then use the Test Woosh button in the Send Push form.
If you're going to test your messages continually, consider creating a specific Filter for your testing devices to send test messages in a couple of clicks.
To test email messages:
- 1.Make sure you've verified the email address and domain name from which you're going to send emails.
- 2.Prepare an Email Template by uploading the HTML or building a template in the block-based editor.
- 3.Go to the Send Email form and select "a list of addresses" option on the Audience tab.
- 4.Enter the email address you're going to send email to and press spacebar.
- 5.Specify the time to send and press Woosh on the Confirm tab.