Chrome and Firefox configuration
How to configure Chrome and Firefox web push notifications
2. Go to Your Project > Project settings.
3. In the Cloud Messaging tab, find Server Key (1) and Sender ID (2):
4. In the Cloud Messaging tab, scroll the page down to the Web configuration section and press Generate key pair.
Copy the generated key pair to the clipboard.
5. In the Service accounts tab, press Generate new private key:
In the window opened, press Generate key. The JSON file will be downloaded.
6. Enable API Permission on Google Cloud Platform:
Please note that Firefox pushes require https websites; Firefox pushes will not work with self-signed certificates (https/ssl). Use an SSL certificate signed by a trusted Authority.
Push notifications don't work in the "Private" mode.
7. To configure Chrome or Firefox platform, open the Pushwoosh project with the app you want to send pushes to and click Configure for Chrome or Firefox.
8. In the Web Configuration opened, upload the private key generated in your Firebase project settings.
The Server Key field is optional. If you are using a new project (Firebase Cloud Messaging API (V1) and later), you do not need to specify the server key.
9. Paste the Web Push certificate key pair and press Apply.