iOS auto configuration
Save time and efforts with Pushwoosh iOS Auto Configuration tool
Make sure you've created a provisioning profile for your app to submit it to the App Store. Read more in the Apple developer documentation.
1. To use the iOS Auto Configuration feature, go to your Pushwoosh project. Open the Configure Platforms section and click Configure in the iOS row:
2. Select the auto configuration mode and click Next:
3. Enter your Apple ID and Password, then click Next:
4. You will receive a verification code on your device. Enter it in the corresponding field:
You can also receive the code by SMS. To do this, check the Verification by phone checkbox, select the phone number from the list, and press Send code. Then, enter the received code.
5. Select your team.
6. Select application, framework, and gateway (Sandbox for developer builds, Production (aka Distribution) gateway for AdHoc and AppStore builds).
Note that any existing APNs certificates for this Apple App ID will be revoked during Auto Configuration!
All the configuration parameters are available to review by clicking the Edit button in the Configure platforms section. You can reconfigure the iOS platform at any time.