1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Edit Profile.
2. Enter the email for two-factor authentication into the corresponding field and click Send Code. This is an extra layer of security to protect your account.
3. Enter the confirmation code and click Enable.
4. Your account is secure now!
You can change the confirmation email by clicking x button next to your confirmed email address.
How do I enable two-factor authentication for sub-accounts?
Two-factor authentication is applicable for those sub-users, who have already accepted your invitation and are displayed in the Users section of your account (My Account >>> Users and Groups >>> Users section)
1. Log in to your account in Pushwoosh Control Panel and go to My Account, then click Users and Groups.
2. Select the user(s) you want to protect and toggle the two-factor authentication on.
The account owner enabled two-factor authentication to protect your sub-account.
1. You will receive a confirmation code in your email every time you log in to the sub-account.
2. Enter the confirmation code into the corresponding field and click Login.