2. Go to Your Project > Project settings.
3. In Cloud Messaging tab find Server Key and Sender ID:
4. Go to Pushwoosh Control Panel > Your Application > Configure and open the Android platform settings:
Copy the Application Code from the Configuration section, you will need it later in the Step 7 of Android SDK integration.
5. Insert Server Key and Sender ID from your Firebase project to API Key and FCM Sender ID fields respectively and save changes.
6. Go back to the Step 7 of integration guide and proceed with the final steps of integration.