2. Go to Your Project > Project settings.
3. In Service accounts tab, press Generate new private key:
4. In the window opened, press Generate key. The JSON file will be downloaded.
5. Go to Pushwoosh Control Panel > Your Application > Configure and open the Android platform settings:
Copy the Application Code from the Configuration section, you will need it later in the Step 7 of Android SDK integration.
6. Select the framework and upload the JSON private key downloaded from your Firebase project settings.
7. Go back to the Step 7 of integration guide and proceed with the final steps of integration.