How to configure Windows platform for push notifications
1. Go to your application Configuration page, and tap Windows Configure button.
2. Specify your SID and Client Secret in configuration window and save configuration.
3. Here is your PWAppId code
4. Go to application's One-time push page to customize message you'll send to Windows subscribers.
5. Click Woosh, and you’re done!
Note that tile, raw and badge type notifications are available via Remote API only. Check out these Windows Templates: