First, authenticate your application with Windows Push Notification Service according to the Microsoft Dev Center guide here.
1. Go to your application Configuration page, and tap Windows Configure button.
2. Specify your SID and Client Secret in configuration window and save configuration.
3. Here is your PWAppId code
4. Go to application's Send Push page.
1) Choose Windows tab in Platforms section. 2) Choose toast template from the list on the right. 3) Type in your message in enabled fields.
5. Click Woosh, and you’re done!
Note that tile, raw and badge type notifications are available via Remote API only. Check out these Windows Templates: