Use Adjust data to get comprehensive analytics and create effective marketing campaigns
Adjust is a mobile measurement tool allowing you to analyze your marketing efficiency and make smarter marketing decisions based on the full picture of users behaviors.
Being integrated with Pushwoosh, Adjust submits in-app events to your Pushwoosh app so that you can get the exhaustive analytics and build comprehensive user-centric marketing campaigns.
To connect your Adjust app to Pushwoosh, do the following:
In case you have no Pushwoosh SDK integrated into your app, please refer to our step-by-step integration guides:
If needed, configure app platforms in Pushwoosh Control Panel by following the corresponding guides:
To set up transmitting in-app events from Adjust to Pushwoosh, create Events in your Pushwoosh Control Panel. Please note that Events should be created before connecting Pushwoosh to Adjust project.
There’s a list of events with predefined names. Please make sure that you use these names while creating events in Pushwoosh exactly as follows:
- 1.In your Adjust dashboard, go to Partner Setup and press Add partners.
2. Search for Pushwoosh and press + button.
3. Activate the Pushwoosh module by entering your Pushwoosh app code.
4. To set up transmitting in-app events from Adjust to Pushwoosh, go to Event Linking. For each event created in your Adjust app, enter the corresponding Pushwoosh Event name. Then, press OK to save changes.
If you’re going to use the same names for Adjust and Pushwoosh events, press Fill all with event names.
Here’s a list of parameters which are automatically transmitted from Adjust to Pushwoosh when the module is activated:
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Full tracker names
- Last tracker
- Last tracker name
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Click referrer
- Activity Kind
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Hashed device IDs
- Attribution method
- Adjust reference tag
- Referrer values
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Event tokens
- Time spent
- Session metadata
- App lifetime session count
- Reattribution flag
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Google click IDs
- OS name and versions