Try Pushwoosh out
Check out Pushwoosh services with our test app and website
Good news: you don't need any coding to check out Pushwoosh services! You can try out Pushwoosh functionality quickly and easily using a demo project and our test app or website.
Testing is available on iOS, Android, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
If you are already in another project, click on the project name in the top left corner and select Manage Projects:
Then, if you see the welcome screen, click Explore Pushwoosh; if you see a list of projects, select Pushwoosh Demo App.
You will be taken to a project called Pushwoosh Demo App, where you can try Pushwoosh functionality before configuring a real project. Now all you have to do is set up the Push On mobile app or the Push On website, which we developed specifically for testing the main Pushwoosh features.
1. Download the app by scanning QR codes or clicking the links below:
If you encounter any problems with the Android version of the app, we recommend using the iOS version instead.
2. In the Pushwoosh Demo App project, find your Application code at the top left corner of the Control Panel:
3. Open the Push On app. If you see a pop-up about sending pushes, confirm your permission. After that, enter your Application code and click Submit:
If you haven't seen the pop-up about sending pushes yet, go to the Settings section and click the Communication manager button:
Check the box to enable push notifications and click Confirm.
4. Now click on the project name in the upper left corner. If everything is done correctly, you'll see one enabled device in the Application Detail section. You may need to refresh the page to update the data.
1. In the Pushwoosh Demo App project and find your Application code at the top left corner of the Control Panel:
3. Subscribe for push notifications:
4. Go back to the Pushwoosh interface and click on the project name in the upper left corner. If everything is done correctly, the number of subscribers in the Application Detail section will increase. You may need to refresh the page to update the data.
Now you can try out the most important Pushwoosh features: