Use your own data warehouse to segment and engage your audience.
To use the CSV push feature you'll need:
- Configured push preset for push notification
- CSV file with device identifiers exported from your data warehouse
1. Go to your application in Pushwoosh Control Panel and click CSV Push tab.
2. Hit the Upload CSV file button and browse for a *.csv file with the device identifiers.
3. Select a column with the device identifiers from the uploaded CSV file.
Supported device identifiers:
- HWID — Pushwoosh Hardware ID taken from Pushwoosh SDK
- Push Token — Device push token
- User ID — external user ID set for the device (See Push by User ID for more information).
4. Specify column type.
5. Select a preset and a date for the push message.
Now you are good to go. Press Woosh to set it live!