Starting from iOS 9, the operating system enables App Transport Security by default and requires all the network connection to support HTTPS and Perfect Secrecy. To use images, videos or other content for Rich Media that comes from non-secure HTTP servers you have to disable ATS in your app.
To disable ATS for your application, please follow this post.
1. Create a free account at Mailchimp on http://mailchimp.com/
2. Go to the templates section and click "Create Template"
Create template screen
3. Select the starting point for your template that suits your need.
4. You might want to delete header (ex: "View this email in your browser") and footer from the default template sample.
5. Then you can add text, image, buttons or even video content based on your needs.
Adding content and previewing Rich Media
6. Save the template, then on a template list screen select "Export as HTML"
Exporting Rich Media as HTML
7. Rename the exported html file to index.html and compress as a .zip archive
8. Go to the Rich Media section in Pushwoosh Control Panel and upload the .zip archive
Uploading to Pushwoosh
That's it! Now you can use your uploaded template as a Rich Media for both push notifications and in-app messages!
Rich Media template in Pushwoosh