1. Go to BlackBerry Push Service Evaluation Form and register for the Blackberry Push Service.
2. Click link in the Code signing Email field, you will be forwarded to BlackBerry Keys Order Form.
3. In BlackBerry Keys Order Form click on the first checkbox (“For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using a BlackBerry 10 SDK 10.2 or higher…”).
4. You will be asked to sign to your BlackBerry ID.
Use the same email for signing in to BlackBerry ID and Code signing Email of the BlackBerry Push Service Evaluation Form.
5. Back to the first BB Push Service Evaluation Form, in Transport for Pushes choose Blackberry Internet Service.
6. In Push Service Type choose BlackBerry Push Essentials.
That’s it! BlackBerry will now send you an email with integration settings.